Suspect Animal Abuse? Here's What to Do

From Paxtang

Jump to: navigation, search

To report a case of animal cruelty, contact the Humane Police Officer at the East Shore Shelter at (717) 564-3320 ext. 104.

You will need to provide:

  • Your name
  • Exact address of location of complaint
  • Nature of complaint
  • Name of owners if possible
  • Duration of violation

More information on the Humane Society's Cruelty and Neglect program can be found on their website at

Personal tools